cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From José Egas López <josee...@farmaenlace.com>
Subject Can't operate on VM
Date Tue, 23 Sep 2014 14:59:33 GMT
Hi all, I just created a VM with Windows Server 2008 with an ISO on CS
4.4.0; the installation was succesful, but I can't move the mouse or
type any command with the keyboard when I'm on the view console screen.
Only clics works..
  When I go to vSphere client I can operate this VM normally, but in the
CS view console I can't do nothing with the VM.
Is this a bug of CS 4.4.0? Or is there a kind of plug-in missing or
something?
Thanks for the help!
--

*