cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Piers <pi...@rowan.id.au>
Subject Re: Strange UI 8080/client/
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 10:41:35 GMT
On 09/09/14 19:42, Rohit Yadav wrote:
> Piers, what you shared is not helpful, first check that the management server is able
to communicate with the MySQL server and there is not much latency between these two servers.

All of the services are on the same server - it is a test implementation.

> For users, I recommend using the 4.3.0 release for now and avoid using 4.4.0 release.

One of the key things to me as a user is having dependencies managed by
yum/rpm which means that when I follow the documented CentOS install I
end up with 4.4

I apologise for not being helpful but as a new user there is much to
learn and if I (or others) encounter undocumented experiences then we
are blind to our understanding of the software being is grounded or not.

Thanks for taking the time to respond.