cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Piers <pi...@rowan.id.au>
Subject Strange UI 8080/client/
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 08:58:47 GMT
The HTML is being dumped like this (pasted as plain text):

These are all forms and I expect that having auth and application forms
on the same page (even in error) is not desirable.

Is there somewhere I should report this behaviour?

Cheers

Username
Password
Domain

     1Setup
     2Select a template
     3Compute offering
     4Disk Offering
     5Affinity
     6Network
     7Review

Select a zone

A zone typically corresponds to a single datacenter. Multiple zones help
make the cloud more reliable by providing physical isolation and redundancy.
Select ISO or template

OS image that can be used to boot VMs
Template
Disc image containing data or bootable media for OS
ISO

Please select a template for your new virtual instance.

     Featured
     Community
     My templates

Root disk size

Please select an ISO for your new virtual instance.

     Featured
     Community
     My ISOs

# of CPU Cores
CPU (in MHz)
Memory (in MB)
Min IOPS
Max IOPS
No thanks
Disk Size GB
GB GB
Min IOPS
Max IOPS

The zone you selected does not have any choices for network selection.

Please proceed to the next step.

IP Address (Optional):

Please select networks for your virtual machine.
VPC:
Networks
Add Network
New
* Name
Network Offering
Please select security group(s) for your new VM
Please review the following information and confirm that your virtual
instance is correct before launch.
Name (Optional)
Add to group (Optional)
Zone
Edit
Hypervisor
Edit
Template
Edit
Compute offering
Edit
Disk Offering
Edit
Affinity Groups
Edit
Network
Edit
Security Groups
Edit
Previous
Cancel
Next
Select     Name     Username     Email

     1Zone Type
     2Setup Zone
     3Setup Network
     4Add Resources
     5Launch

Set up zone type

Please select a configuration for your zone.
Provide a single network where each VM instance is assigned an IP
directly from the network. Guest isolation can be provided through
layer-3 means such as security groups (IP address source filtering).
Basic
For more sophisticated network topologies. This network model provides
the most flexibility in defining guest networks and providing custom
network offerings such as firewall, VPN, or load balancer support.
Isolation Mode
Choose this if you wish to use security groups to provide guest VM
isolation.
Security Groups
A zone is the largest organizational unit in CloudStack, and it
typically corresponds to a single datacenter. Zones provide physical
isolation and redundancy. A zone consists of one or more pods (each of
which contains hosts and primary storage servers) and a secondary
storage server which is shared by all pods in the zone.

     Physical Network
     Public traffic
     Pod
     Guest Traffic
     Storage Traffic

When adding an advanced zone, you need to set up one or more physical
networks. Each network corresponds to a NIC on the hypervisor. Each
physical network can carry one or more types of traffic, with certain
restrictions on how they may be combined.

Drag and drop one or more traffic types onto each physical network.
When adding a basic zone, you can set up one physical network, which
corresponds to a NIC on the hypervisor. The network carries several
types of traffic.

You may also drag and drop other traffic types onto the physical network.
  Add physical network
Traffic Types

         Management   Edit
     Management
         Public   Edit
     Public
         Guest   Edit
     Guest
         Storage   Edit
     Storage

     NetScaler
     Public traffic
     Pod
     Guest Traffic
     Storage Traffic

Please specify Netscaler info

     NetScaler
     Public traffic
     Pod
     Guest Traffic
     Storage Traffic

     NetScaler
     Public traffic
     Pod
     Guest Traffic
     Storage Traffic

Each zone must contain in one or more pods, and we will add the first
pod now. A pod contains hosts and primary storage servers, which you
will add in a later step. First, configure a range of reserved IP
addresses for CloudStack\'s internal management traffic. The reserved IP
range must be unique for each zone in the cloud.

     NetScaler
     Public traffic
     Pod
     Guest Traffic
     Storage Traffic

     NetScaler
     Public traffic
     Pod<
     Guest Traffic
     Storage Traffic

Traffic between CloudStack\'s internal resources, including any
components that communicate with the Management Server, such as hosts
and CloudStack system VMs. Please configure storage traffic here.

     Cluster
     Host
     Primary Storage
     Secondary Storage

Each pod must contain one or more clusters, and we will add the first
cluster now. A cluster provides a way to group hosts. The hosts in a
cluster all have identical hardware, run the same hypervisor, are on the
same subnet, and access the same shared storage. Each cluster consists
of one or more hosts and one or more primary storage servers.

     Cluster
     Host
     Primary Storage
     Secondary Storage

Each cluster must contain at least one host (computer) for guest VMs to
run on, and we will add the first host now. For a host to function in
CloudStack, you must install hypervisor software on the host, assign an
IP address to the host, and ensure the host is connected to the
CloudStack management server.

Give the host\'s DNS or IP address, the user name (usually root) and
password, and any labels you use to categorize hosts.

     Cluster
     Host
     Primary Storage
     Secondary Storage

Each cluster must contain one or more primary storage servers, and we
will add the first one now. Primary storage contains the disk volumes
for all the VMs running on hosts in the cluster. Use any
standards-compliant protocol that is supported by the underlying hypervisor.

     Cluster
     Host
     Primary Storage
     Secondary Storage

Each zone must have at least one NFS or secondary storage server, and we
will add the first one now. Secondary storage stores VM templates, ISO
images, and VM disk volume snapshots. This server must be available to
all hosts in the zone.

Provide the IP address and exported path.
Zone is ready to launch; please proceed to the next step.
Previous
Cancel
Next

     Firewall
     View all
     Load Balancing
     View all
     Port Forwarding
     View all

     Static NAT Enabled
     Firewall
     View all

Compute and Storage

     Virtual machines
     5
     Running
     10
     Stopped
     Storage
     10
     Volumes
     Bandwidth
     200
     mb/s

Users

Networking and security

     IP Addresses
     Load balancing policies
     Port forwarding policies
     Manage Resources

Events
View all

Refresh
   SSL Certificate
Infrastructure

     Zones   View all
     Pods   View all
     Clusters   View all
     Hosts   View all
     Primary Storage   View all
     Secondary Storage   View all
     System VMs   View all
     Virtual Routers   View all
     CPU Sockets   View all

     1
     Guest

     Set up the network for traffic between end-user VMs.
     2
     Clusters

     Define one or more clusters to group the compute hosts.
     3
     Hosts

     Add hosts to clusters. Hosts run hypervisors and VMs.
     4
     Primary Storage

     Add servers to store VM disk volumes in each cluster.
     5
     Secondary Storage

     Add servers to store templates, ISOs, and snapshots for the whole zone.

     1
     Public

     Set up the network for Internet traffic.
     2

     6
     Secondary Storage

     Add servers to store templates, ISOs, and snapshots for the whole zone.

Zone Configuration

     1
     Public
     Configure