cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <mart...@vertigs.lv>
Subject Re: Live migration
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2014 12:33:24 GMT
Hello,

Looks like migration fails in this scenario:

1.) New internal network, I will call it - NET1
2.) When perform migration to host without running instance with NET1,
live migration fails.

Also, when cloudstack create instance in other host (to which live
migration fails), after that I can live migrate successfully, without
problems.

And again, if I live migrate all instances to one host, I can't migrate
back if there in no running instance with NET1 network.

Sometimes again, VM's fail to launch, problem same, as described here:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.cloudstack.devel/41290

Migration error: http://pastebin.com/zhiqdy64
Grep job id from management log: http://pastebin.com/087Q3SRx

Shared networks in Advanced zone looks like not working as I expected,
because in network creation I should put VLAN ID.