cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mārtiņš Jakubovičs <mart...@vertigs.lv>
Subject Can't create instance
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2014 09:22:49 GMT
Hello,

I have problem, I can't create instance in pool environment.

I created fresh pool with XenServer 6.2 (all patches) after that add
master server to cloudstack (cloudstack automatically adds other hosts).
System VM's creates successfully, but when I try to deploy VM from
template, it fails with error:

catalina.out log: http://pastebin.com/bhLWN4R6
job ID grep from management-server.log: http://pastebin.com/bFJgrxZ9
(mount point can look strange, i just grep out few words)

Additionaly in management-server.log I see errors like:

com.cloud.exception.StorageUnavailableException: Resource
[StoragePool:9] is unreachable: Unable to create
Vol[1070|vm=1202|ROOT]:Can't find template VDI under:
10.10.10.137:/vol/_cloud_1_sec_vol_01092014_170509/template/tmpl/1/5

But in same time in each host are mounted nfs shares with SS mount point.

ACS 4.4.0.
XenServer 6.2

I will be grateful for any help, thanks.