cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos ReƔtegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange UI 8080/client/
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 14:08:19 GMT
You should not be start/stopping tomcat. Only cloudstack-management. It will take care of dealing
with tomcat.

> On Sep 9, 2014, at 3:41 AM, Piers <piers@rowan.id.au> wrote:
>
>> On 09/09/14 19:42, Rohit Yadav wrote:
>> Piers, what you shared is not helpful, first check that the management server is
able to communicate with the MySQL server and there is not much latency between these two
servers.

> All of the services are on the same server - it is a test implementation.
>
>> For users, I recommend using the 4.3.0 release for now and avoid using 4.4.0 release.
>
> One of the key things to me as a user is having dependencies managed by yum/rpm which
means that when I follow the documented CentOS install I end up with 4.4

> I apologise for not being helpful but as a new user there is much to learn and if I (or
others) encounter undocumented experiences then we are blind to our understanding of the software
being is grounded or not.