cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Adrian Lewis <adr...@alsiconsulting.co.uk>
Subject RHEL/Centos 7 and CS4.4.1 MS
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 15:13:34 GMT
Hi,

Just wondering if rather than downloading, installing and testing for
myself, someone might happen to know whether the CS 4.4.1(RC) management
server will work happily on Centos 7 yet? I understand that a patch has
been made for 4.5/master (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-7106) but does anyone know
if this has been added into 4.4.1 or whether this has been treated as a
feature as opposed to a bug fix and hence not included in 4.4.1? The docs
don’t mention RHEL 7 or Centos 7 but they’re not always completely up to
date. Just to be clear, I’m not referring to using Centos 7 as a hypervisor
with KVM, just the management server side of things.

Thanks and sorry if I’m being lazy here.

Adrian