cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From mo ...@daoenix.com>
Subject Re: adding kvm host to cluster
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 21:50:53 GMT
My apologies, I attached my response to the wrong person.

=(

- Mo

On August 11, 2014 at 5:50:28 PM, mo (mo@daoenix.com) wrote:

I asked if it was necessary to always permit root access, and/or if it was okay to lock it
down once setup was complete. It was told to me, that it was okay to lock it down; as root
will only access it at initial setup. Therefore, with what you state; it seems to be necessary
to permit access all the time?

- Mo