cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Xerex Bueno <xbu...@LPSIntegration.COM>
Subject Re: [ACS44] release 4.4.1
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 12:55:29 GMT
Is 4.4.0 more reliable/stable than 4.3?

On 8/6/14, 3:54 AM, "Daan Hoogland" <daan.hoogland@gmail.com> wrote:

>People,
>
>Since there are some problems in 4.4.0 I am planning a bugfix release.
>
>I created a wiki page for it. This only contains dates so far. I am
>offline starting the 16th so I want to have it out by the 14th,
>optimist that I am. For this to happen a successful RC must be
>available by the 10th. This is maybe a tight schedule but I hope
>everybody is putting their full attention to having a viable 4.4 out
>there.
>
>Please add any important info to
>https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+4.4.1+Bu
>gFix+Release
>
>Thanks
>--
>Daan

This document is PROPRIETARY and CONFIDENTIAL and may not be duplicated, redistributed, or
displayed to any other party without the expressed written permission of LPS Integration,
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please destroy
the email and contact the LPS Integration Security Officer at 866-577-2902 (Phone), 615-349-9009
(Fax) or 230 Great Circle Rd. Suite 218 Nashville, TN 37228 (US Mail)