cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From motty cruz <motty.c...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FreeBSD
Date Tue, 05 Aug 2014 18:29:22 GMT
Hi Mo, just for fun can you try to download 32bit?

I had similar issue, never was able to install 64bit FreeBSD iso. I can
install any OS 64bit except FreeBSD. never find out why is that! I am
planning on moving to use hypervisor XenServer instead of KVM hypervisor.
preliminary testing gave us a really good results.

-Motty