cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pd...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Network Throttling in Shared Guest Network
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:00:47 GMT
For a Shared network you don't need to reboot VR to remove QOS because it's
not important in that case. For VM QOS would be visible in XenCenter in the
Networking tab of the VM, you would see a Limit. if their is a number in
the limit  column then you have to reboot that VM.

*Pierre-Luc DION*
t 855.652.5683

*CloudOps* Votre partenaire infonuagique* | *Cloud Solutions Experts
w cloudops.com *|* tw @CloudOps_