cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sandeep khandekar <cloudstack.sand...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Default Centos Template installing template/Downloaded/null
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 08:31:46 GMT
Didnt worked, any other suggestions.

[root@cloudstackmgmt ~]# iptables -A INPUT -m state --state NEW -m tcp -p
tcp --dport  443 -j ACCEPT
[root@cloudstackmgmt ~]# iptables-save > /etc/sysconfig/iptables
[root@cloudstackmgmt ~]# service iptables restart
iptables: Setting chains to policy ACCEPT: filter          [  OK  ]
iptables: Flushing firewall rules:                         [  OK  ]
iptables: Unloading modules:                               [  OK  ]
iptables: Applying firewall rules:                         [  OK  ]
[root@cloudstackmgmt ~]# service cloudstack-management restart
Stopping cloudstack-management:                            [  OK  ]
Starting cloudstack-management:                            [  OK  ]
[root@cloudstackmgmt ~]#

Thank you.
sandeep