cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Michael Phillips <mphilli7...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Template not ready...
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 04:17:54 GMT
All of this was related to the bug I noted on the JIRA ticket cloudstack-6378. I had to generate
the keystore file properly using the keytool command. This is a bug that apparently should
be fixed in 4.5

> From: sanjeev.neelarapu@citrix.com
> To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
> Subject: RE: Template not ready...
> Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 04:05:51 +0000
>
> Hi,
>
> Is SSVM up and running in your setup? If not please bring it up. If it is already running
destroy it and MS will create it and once ssvm is up again it will try to download all the
templates which are not in ready state.

> -Sanjeev

The only secondary storage warning\error I see in the log is the following "There is no secondary
storage VM for secondary storage host secStorage".