cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Shanker Balan <shanker.ba...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: question about security group
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 13:16:24 GMT
Comments inline.

On 07-Aug-2014, at 6:24 pm, clement mutz <c.mutz@servitics.fr> wrote:

> Hi Shanker,
>
>> Look under Network -> Select View -> Security Groups.
>
> Thanks you, but the problem appear when I choose a advanced zone without security group.
So I can't see  Security Groups(http://i.imgur.com/WR18PPl.png) ;)

Advanced zones you dont have security groups by default. Only EGRESS and INGRESS rules.

> How I can to configure the different access without security group ?

Looking at your screenshot, go to Network -> Isolated Network (vl400) -> Egress Rules
and
Network -> Isolated Network (vl400) -> Source NAT -> Configuration -> Firewall
Rules.

nic public)  (http://i.imgur.com/52bjasU.png and http://i.imgur.com/UN9RXR2.png)...
rules but I haven't public interface (http://i.imgur.com/EhBAbvC.png and http://i.imgur.com/GjhFOZD.png).

with nic public)  (picture 1 and 2)... I don't understand why.
>> When I created a zone with security group no problem, I can use ACC Ingress and Egress
rules but I haven't public interface (picture 3 and 4).

> The ML strips out attachment. You can use http://imgur.com to share images.
>
> --
> @shankerbalan
>
> M: +91 98860 60539 | O: +91 (80) 67935867
> shanker.balan@shapeblue.com | www.shapeblue.com | Twitter:@shapeblue
> ShapeBlue Services India LLP, 22nd floor, Unit 2201A, World Trade Centre, Bangalore -
560 055

ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.