cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: working howto for building cloudstack from sources
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:28:42 GMT

Rajani,

this is one of the documents that i've used. I can't recall the exact error. I will give it
a go once again and paste the error message.

Thanks

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rajani Karuturi" <rajani@apache.org>
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, 12 August, 2014 4:57:21 AM
Subject: Re: working howto for building cloudstack from sources

Can you share the error messages? I do not see any exception while running
the mvn command on master.

Can you share the docs you followed?
The one in the install doc worked for me a long time ago
http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/latest/building_from_source.html#building-deb-packages

--
~Rajani