cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Francois Gaudreault <fgaudrea...@cloudops.com>
Subject Re: Failed Site-to-Site VPN 4.4.0 - Error due semicolon
Date Sat, 30 Aug 2014 20:19:07 GMT
David,

Daan just cherry-picked the fix from master to 4.4.1. Should be fixed in
the release ;)

FG

On 2014-08-29, 4:43 AM, David Amorín wrote:
> Thanks Erik for your response. My colleagues have resolved this issue in CS 4.4.0 modifying
one script in XenServer, at least we have VPN Site-to-Site tunnels with this version.  I hope
this issue is resolved with CS 4.4.1

> Best

experience it in. That doesn't mean it doesn't exist in any other release.

--
Francois Gaudreault
Gestionnaire de Produit | Product Manager - Cloud Platform & Services

CloudOps Votre partenaire infonuagique | Cloud Solutions Experts
420 rue Guy | Montreal | Quebec | H3J 1S6
w: cloudops.com | tw: @CloudOps_