cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: acs 4.4 and GUI madness
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:40:53 GMT
Andrei

4.4 has some quirks, unless you have a specific reason, i'd suggest you
remain in 4.3 until 4.4.1 is out.

In the meantime, please log this issue and include a screenshot of what
you are seeing - so it can get addressed in the next release.

Thanks
ilya

On 8/25/14, 1:30 PM, Andrei Mikhailovsky wrote:
> Hello guys,
>
> I've had a few issues with the acs 4.4 GUI and I am wondering if anyone else is noticing
it as well? It seems like things are all over the place and do not fit in their pre-defined
areas. Things like Dashboard is messed up and firewall rules are practically unusable. I am
noticing it throughout the application. I am using Chrome, but Firefox is having the same
issues.