cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Adding vmware zone error
Date Tue, 19 Aug 2014 20:35:20 GMT
Michael,

As Erik mentioned, you are missing vmware or noredist support packages.
I'm not debian user, but with redhat/rpm systems, there is a packaging
script in

[redhat] packaging/centos63/package.sh
[debian] packaging/debian/

I've posted a latest 4.3.0.1 build with noredist for centos/redhat.
Build was completed less than 10 minutes ago.

http://download.cloudsand.com/cloudsand/rhel/6/x86_64/cloudstack-4.3.0.1-08192014.rpm.tgz

Regards
ilya

>>> 19. aug. 2014 10:01 skrev "Michael Phillips" <mphilli7823@hotmail.com>