cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ACS in a VMware environment
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 20:27:33 GMT
Xerex

You want the latest 4.3.0.1 (aka 4.3.1), build it from source. There are
few patches that haven't been committed upstream yet, but they address a
specific issue witnessed only on large vmware envs.

Depending on how large is your environment, you may want to tweak the
java heap size and additional settings limit.conf

What size of env do you have in mind?

Regards
ilya

On 8/18/14, 9:40 AM, Xerex Bueno wrote:
> My question for the group is I want to deploy a very stable version of ACS into an environment
running Vmware with standard vSwitches.  What version would you recommend?

> This document is PROPRIETARY and CONFIDENTIAL and may not be duplicated, redistributed,
or displayed to any other party without the expressed written permission of LPS Integration,
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please destroy
the email and contact the LPS Integration Security Officer at 866-577-2902 (Phone), 615-349-9009
(Fax) or 230 Great Circle Rd. Suite 218 Nashville, TN 37228 (US Mail)