cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 404 Error
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2014 08:39:01 GMT

On Aug 27, 2014, at 11:03 PM, Xerex Bueno <xbueno@LPSIntegration.COM> wrote:

> So I have installed ACS 4.3.1 from source and when I go to access http://<ip>:8080/client
I get a 404 error.  Really need some help on this.

Xerex, is that fixed ?

The UI takes a bit of time to come up, so if you try to reach to fast after starting the mgt
server you might get a 404.

If that's not the problem, you need to give us more details, like OS type, mgt server logs
posted on pastebin…etc

> This document is PROPRIETARY and CONFIDENTIAL and may not be duplicated, redistributed,
or displayed to any other party without the expressed written permission of LPS Integration,
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please destroy
the email and contact the LPS Integration Security Officer at 866-577-2902 (Phone), 615-349-9009
(Fax) or 230 Great Circle Rd. Suite 218 Nashville, TN 37228 (US Mail)