cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos ReƔtegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disk performance
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 17:06:48 GMT
What is your network setup?

On Aug 18, 2014, at 10:04 AM, Jeff Crystal <JCrystal@idsi4it.com> wrote:

> No, I need a shared storage solution.  I'm wondering what others are using in place of
NFS.  OCFS2?  GFS2? GlusterFS?  I tried setting up CLVM, but it seems very problematic (server
won't shut down without manual intervention to leave the cluster, server won't join the cluster
on boot without manual commands.  Not very enterprisey!)  I'll have to give Ceph a look...

of HA or easy volume recovery, but if all youre after is performance. Thats the one.