cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Reategui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Template or root Volume VHD not able to run on standalone xenserver
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 05:47:57 GMT
Wherever you found the vhd do (I.e the original location of it):

vhd-util scan -p -v -f -m /path/to/vhd

This (p)rints (v)erbose (f)ast scan results. This works for me with the vhd-util that is part
of blktap-utils on Ubuntu (which is what I run my NSF server on hence the files being there)
but I believe should work on other platforms too. Otherwise do vhd-util scan -h to see if
any of the options are different.