cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rohit Yadav <rohit.ya...@shapeblue.com>
Subject Re: MonkeyMan-1.0.0
Date Wed, 06 Aug 2014 11:36:33 GMT
+ Dev ML

This is great thanks for Sharing Vladimir!

On 05-Aug-2014, at 10:48 pm, Vladimir Melnik <v.melnik@uplink.ua> wrote:

> Dear colleagues,
>
> The 1.0.0 version has been released, the development branch has been merged to the stable
one.

> Now you can use bin/makesnapshots.pl to automatically create snapshots by your own schedule.
For example, you want snapshots for some volumes to be taken only in the night, but some of
them should be taken only on Saturdays, also you want the planner to start not more than 2
parallel jobs for a storagepool, oldest snapshots shall be deleted, but 2 latest snapshots
shall be kept, etc... And you can easily configure it, make sure how easy it is: https://github.com/melnik13/monkeyman/blob/stables/etc/backup_schedule.conf.example
:)

> Feel free to download and use MonkeyMan, any feedback will be greatly appreciated.
>
> The project's website: http://monkeyman.tucha.ua/
> The project's Twitter: https://twitter.com/monkey13man
>
> --
> V.Melnik