cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject ACS 4.2.1 gone a bit bonkers!
Date Sun, 31 Aug 2014 20:54:02 GMT
Hello guys,

I am wondering if anyone has experienced something similar to the madness that my ACS has
recently done. I am running acs 4.2.1 with KVM and rbd storage.

I've got about 20 snapshot schedules which are starting every Friday and finish in early Sunday.
Today i've noticed that my secondary storage server is a bit stressed, so after investigation
i've noticed that ACS is creating snapshots every 5 minutes for every single volume which
has a scheduled snapshot. It has created thousands of snapshots and it was keep doing that
until i've shutdown the management server.

Anyone with a similar experience?

Thank god for the cloudmonkey and it's scripting integration!

Cheers

Andrei