cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Vadim Kimlaychuk <Vadim.Kimlayc...@Elion.ee>
Subject CS 4.4: openvswitch network service providers (plugins)
Date Mon, 25 Aug 2014 10:24:42 GMT
Hello all,

            I am using OpenVswitch to configure birdges and want to enable plugin for it.
 At CS 4.4 there are 2 plugins with the same name: one is „Ovs“ the other is „OVS“.
 When I try to enable „OVS“ - it does nothing and management server log is empty. When
I try to enable „Ovs“ it shows error:

Api Discovery plugin was unable to find an api by that name or process any apis

Is there any prerequisites to enabe this plug-in ?  Or is this a bug, because at  CS4.3 I
didn’t have any problems activating Ovs.

Thanks,

Vadim Kimlaychuk