cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: [ACS44] release 4.4.1
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 15:36:16 GMT
Daan, apart from the template issues, which I believe were already solved, are there any other
issues with KVM that might prevent one to upgrade?

I was planning to upgrade this this weekend, but are now considering postponing the upgrade.

Thanks

--
Andrei Mikhailovsky
Director

Web: http://www.arhont.com
http://www.wi-foo.com
Tel: +44 (0)870 4431337
Fax: +44 (0)208 429 3111
PGP: Key ID - 0x2B3438DE
PGP: Server - keyserver.pgp.com

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom
it is addressed and may be confidential or contain legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
immediately advise us by return email at andrei@arhont.com and delete and purge the email
and any attachments without making a copy.