cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Giri Prasad <g_p...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Zones, Domains and Templates
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:36:30 GMT
Hi,

 I have a customer with several departments like : dept1, dept2, dept3 etc etc. I installed
CS and am done with the provisioning process.

 Now, I want to create a vm for each dept. For ex: vm1->for->dept1, vm2->for->dept2,
vm3->for->dept3. Each vm's will have its own set of application suite.

 The requirement is to assign a user to a dept. And when the user (in a specific dept) log's
in, he/she should be able to see only the vm(and its app suite), for that specific dept.

 Any insights on how to implement the zone, domains, and templates for this scenario.

Thanks & Regards,
Giri