cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Re: working howto for building cloudstack from sources
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:24:39 GMT
Okay, moved a bit further by running mvn -P deps, but still have an error message:

[INFO] Building jar: /home/andrei/cloudstack/cloudstack/plugins/event-bus/rabbitmq/target/cloud-mom-rabbitmq-4.4.0.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.3:attach-descriptor (attach-descriptor) @ cloud-plugin-example-dns-notifier
---
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.3:attach-descriptor (attach-descriptor) @ cloud-mom-rabbitmq
---
[ERROR] Plugin org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.2.1 or one of its dependencies
could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:jar:2.2.1:
Could not transfer artifact org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:pom:2.2.1 from/to
central (http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): Connection reset -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following
articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/PluginResolutionException
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.3:attach-descriptor (attach-descriptor) @ cloud-plugin-planner-skip-heurestics
---
[INFO] Building jar: /home/andrei/cloudstack/cloudstack/plugins/deployment-planners/user-concentrated-pod/target/cloud-plugin-planner-user-concentrated-pod-4.4.0.jar
[INFO]
[INFO] --- maven-site-plugin:3.3:attach-descriptor (attach-descriptor) @ cloud-plugin-planner-user-concentrated-pod
---
make: *** [build-indep-stamp] Error 1