cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Jacobs <IJac...@csusb.edu>
Subject Starting from scratch using cloudstack
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 02:15:00 GMT
I am starting from scratch as a new user of CloudStack 4.3.

I was reviewing the documentation on version 4.3 and I am looking for a recommended configuration
of the servers. The link to the Architecture Deployment, http://docs.cloudstack.apache.org/projects/cloudstack-installation/en/latest/choosing_deployment_architecture.html
is nice to look at but I wasn't sure if the physical servers had 1,2,or more network cards.
  I have six fairly new Dell R210 servers with quad processors and two Nic's.  Memory low
but will be upgraded.  Is this usable.  Initially I plan to use Centos/KVM as the host for
the VM's.

Did I miss a document that I should have been reviewing?

Ian Jacobs
California State University, San Bernardino