cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Reategui <car...@reategui.com>
Subject Re: UI won't load
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2014 21:22:36 GMT
# dpkg -l | grep cloudstack
ii  cloudstack-common                    4.3.0
A common package which contains files which are shared by several
CloudStack packages
ii  cloudstack-management                4.3.0
CloudStack server library
rc  cloudstack-usage                     4.3.0
CloudStack usage monitor

Should I force a re-install?