cloudstack-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Tejas Gadaria <refond.g...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Communications link failure
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 04:34:17 GMT
Also DB is local & dedicated.

Regards,
Tejas


On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Tejas Gadaria <refond.gmrt@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ACS 4.3, mysql 5.1.73, mysql-connector-java-5.1.17, java version
> "1.6.0_24"
> I am not able to get tomcat version
>
> Regards,
> Tejas
>
>
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2014 at 1:51 AM, ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.lists@gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Please provide details on your installation. Version number of ACS,
>> mysql, mysql connector, tomcat, etc..
>>
>> Are you running db local or remote? Shared or dedicated?
>>
>>
>> On 7/2/14, 7:53 AM, Tejas Gadaria wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have not faced problem while creating template from ISO, with 20GB
>>> Disk.
>>> Today i was trying to create template with 40GB Disk CentOS . Then I
>>> tried
>>> with 20GB Disk same error.
>>> Tomorrow once i will be office i will check with
>>> connection_timeout=28800.
>>>
>>> wait_timeout=200
>>> connect_timeout=150
>>> interactive_timeout=200
>>>
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Tejas
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 7:10 PM, Jeff Hair <jeff@greenqloud.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>  We ran into this with a too low MySQL connection timeout. It was set to
>>>> 3
>>>> minutes, which was not enough for template copying to finish. Putting
>>>> it to
>>>> the default 8 hours (which might be just a wee bit overkill) gave it
>>>> plenty
>>>> of time to finish.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Wei ZHOU <ustcweizhou@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>  what's the setting of mysql?
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> show global variables like 'wait_timeout';
>>>>> show global variables like 'interactive_timeout';
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -Wei
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> 2014-07-02 14:09 GMT+02:00 Tejas Gadaria <refond.gmrt@gmail.com>:
>>>>>
>>>>>  Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> While trying to create template i am receiving this errors ..
>>>>>> running mysql 5.1
>>>>>>
>>>>>> need help on tthis
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,240 DEBUG [o.a.c.s.i.s.TemplateObject]
>>>>>> (Job-Executor-4:ctx-563bed9d ctx-ad0d1b9e) failed to process event and
>>>>>> answer
>>>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB Exception on:
>>>>>> com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@1f323ef6: SELECT
>>>>>> template_store_ref.id,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.store_id, template_store_ref.template_id,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.store_role, template_store_ref.created,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.last_updated, template_store_ref.download_pct,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.size, template_store_ref.physical_size,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.download_state, template_store_ref.local_path,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.error_str, template_store_ref.job_id,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.install_path, template_store_ref.url,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.is_copy, template_store_ref.destroyed,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.update_count, template_store_ref.updated,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.state, template_store_ref.ref_cnt FROM
>>>>>> template_store_ref WHERE template_store_ref.store_id = 1  AND
>>>>>> template_store_ref.template_id = 232  AND template_store_ref.destroyed
>>>>>>
>>>>> =
>>>>
>>>>> 0
>>>>>
>>>>>> ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(
>>>> GenericDaoBase.java:421)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(
>>>> GenericDaoBase.java:356)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findOneIncludingRemovedBy(
>>>> GenericDaoBase.java:869)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.db.TemplateDataStoreDaoImpl.
>>>> findByStoreTemplate(TemplateDataStoreDaoImpl.java:320)
>>>>
>>>>>      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor85.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.
>>>> invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(
>>>> TransactionContextInterceptor.java:33)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.
>>>> invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.
>>>> invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>>>>
>>>>>      at $Proxy108.findByStoreTemplate(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.store.TemplateObject.
>>>> processEvent(TemplateObject.java:202)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.TemplateServiceImpl.
>>>> copyTemplateCallBack(TemplateServiceImpl.java:853)
>>>>
>>>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.AsyncCallbackDispatcher.
>>>> dispatch(AsyncCallbackDispatcher.java:144)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.InplaceAsyncCallbackDriver.
>>>> performCompletionCallback(InplaceAsyncCallbackDriver.java:26)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.AsyncCallbackDispatcher.
>>>> complete(AsyncCallbackDispatcher.java:122)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.AncientDataMotionStrategy.
>>>> copyAsync(AncientDataMotionStrategy.java:440)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.DataMotionServiceImpl.
>>>> copyAsync(DataMotionServiceImpl.java:70)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.TemplateServiceImpl.
>>>> copyAsync(TemplateServiceImpl.java:646)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.TemplateServiceImpl.
>>>> createTemplateFromVolumeAsync(TemplateServiceImpl.java:659)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.template.TemplateManagerImpl.createPrivateTemplate(
>>>> TemplateManagerImpl.java:1394)
>>>>
>>>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.
>>>> invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor.invoke(
>>>> ActionEventInterceptor.java:50)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.
>>>> invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.
>>>> invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>>>>
>>>>>      at $Proxy158.createPrivateTemplate(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.template.
>>>> CreateTemplateCmd.execute(CreateTemplateCmd.java:265)
>>>>
>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:161)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJobInContext(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:109)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher$1.run(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:66)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJob(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:63)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>>>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:509)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>>>> call(Executors.java:471)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>>>> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException:
>>>>>> Communications link failure
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The last packet successfully received from the server was 83,127
>>>>>> milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was
>>>>>>
>>>>> 0
>>>>
>>>>> milliseconds ago.
>>>>>>      at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor11
>>>>>> 0.newInstance(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
>>>> DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:
>>>>>> 532)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(
>>>> SQLError.java:1116)
>>>>
>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:3090)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2979)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3520)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1990)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2151)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:
>>>>>> 2625)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(
>>>> PreparedStatement.java:2119)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> PreparedStatement.java:2283)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(
>>>> GenericDaoBase.java:415)
>>>>
>>>>>      ... 62 more
>>>>>> Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server.
>>>>>> Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was
>>>>>>
>>>>> unexpectedly
>>>>
>>>>> lost.
>>>>>>      ... 77 more
>>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,319 DEBUG [o.a.c.s.i.TemplateServiceImpl]
>>>>>> (Job-Executor-4:ctx-563bed9d ctx-ad0d1b9e) Failed to process copy
>>>>>>
>>>>> template
>>>>>
>>>>>> callback
>>>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to process
>>>>>>
>>>>> event
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.store.TemplateObject.
>>>> processEvent(TemplateObject.java:232)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.TemplateServiceImpl.
>>>> copyTemplateCallBack(TemplateServiceImpl.java:853)
>>>>
>>>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.AsyncCallbackDispatcher.
>>>> dispatch(AsyncCallbackDispatcher.java:144)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.InplaceAsyncCallbackDriver.
>>>> performCompletionCallback(InplaceAsyncCallbackDriver.java:26)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.framework.async.AsyncCallbackDispatcher.
>>>> complete(AsyncCallbackDispatcher.java:122)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.AncientDataMotionStrategy.
>>>> copyAsync(AncientDataMotionStrategy.java:440)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.motion.DataMotionServiceImpl.
>>>> copyAsync(DataMotionServiceImpl.java:70)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.TemplateServiceImpl.
>>>> copyAsync(TemplateServiceImpl.java:646)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.TemplateServiceImpl.
>>>> createTemplateFromVolumeAsync(TemplateServiceImpl.java:659)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.template.TemplateManagerImpl.createPrivateTemplate(
>>>> TemplateManagerImpl.java:1394)
>>>>
>>>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.
>>>> invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor.invoke(
>>>> ActionEventInterceptor.java:50)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.
>>>> invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.
>>>> invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>>>>
>>>>>      at $Proxy158.createPrivateTemplate(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.template.
>>>> CreateTemplateCmd.execute(CreateTemplateCmd.java:265)
>>>>
>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:161)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJobInContext(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:109)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher$1.run(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:66)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJob(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:63)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>>>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:509)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>>>> call(Executors.java:471)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>>>> Caused by: com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: DB
>>>>>>
>>>>> Exception
>>>>
>>>>> on: com.mysql.jdbc.JDBC4PreparedStatement@1f323ef6: SELECT
>>>>>> template_store_ref.id, template_store_ref.store_id,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.template_id, template_store_ref.store_role,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.created, template_store_ref.last_updated,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.download_pct, template_store_ref.size,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.physical_size, template_store_ref.download_state,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.local_path, template_store_ref.error_str,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.job_id, template_store_ref.install_path,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.url, template_store_ref.is_copy,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.destroyed, template_store_ref.update_count,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.updated, template_store_ref.state,
>>>>>> template_store_ref.ref_cnt FROM template_store_ref WHERE
>>>>>> template_store_ref.store_id = 1  AND template_store_ref.template_id =
>>>>>>
>>>>> 232
>>>>
>>>>> AND template_store_ref.destroyed = 0  ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 1
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(
>>>> GenericDaoBase.java:421)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(
>>>> GenericDaoBase.java:356)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.findOneIncludingRemovedBy(
>>>> GenericDaoBase.java:869)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.db.TemplateDataStoreDaoImpl.
>>>> findByStoreTemplate(TemplateDataStoreDaoImpl.java:320)
>>>>
>>>>>      at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor85.invoke(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.
>>>> invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.TransactionContextInterceptor.invoke(
>>>> TransactionContextInterceptor.java:33)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.
>>>> invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.
>>>> invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>>>>
>>>>>      at $Proxy108.findByStoreTemplate(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.storage.image.store.TemplateObject.
>>>> processEvent(TemplateObject.java:202)
>>>>
>>>>>      ... 46 more
>>>>>> Caused by: com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.CommunicationsException:
>>>>>> Communications link failure
>>>>>>
>>>>>> The last packet successfully received from the server was 83,127
>>>>>> milliseconds ago.  The last packet sent successfully to the server was
>>>>>>
>>>>> 0
>>>>
>>>>> milliseconds ago.
>>>>>>      at sun.reflect.GeneratedConstructorAccessor11
>>>>>> 0.newInstance(Unknown
>>>>>> Source)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(
>>>> DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:
>>>>>> 532)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.Util.handleNewInstance(Util.java:411)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createCommunicationsException(
>>>> SQLError.java:1116)
>>>>
>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:3090)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.reuseAndReadPacket(MysqlIO.java:2979)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.checkErrorPacket(MysqlIO.java:3520)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sendCommand(MysqlIO.java:1990)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.MysqlIO.sqlQueryDirect(MysqlIO.java:2151)
>>>>>>      at com.mysql.jdbc.ConnectionImpl.execSQL(ConnectionImpl.java:
>>>>>> 2625)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeInternal(
>>>> PreparedStatement.java:2119)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> PreparedStatement.java:2283)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(
>>>> GenericDaoBase.java:415)
>>>>
>>>>>      ... 62 more
>>>>>> Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server.
>>>>>> Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was
>>>>>>
>>>>> unexpectedly
>>>>
>>>>> lost.
>>>>>>      ... 77 more
>>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,323 DEBUG [c.c.t.TemplateManagerImpl]
>>>>>> (Job-Executor-4:ctx-563bed9d ctx-ad0d1b9e) Failed to create
>>>>>> templatecom.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to
>>>>>>
>>>>> process
>>>>>
>>>>>> event
>>>>>> edStatement.java:2119)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.mysql.jdbc.PreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> PreparedStatement.java:2283)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.commons.dbcp.DelegatingPreparedStatement.executeQuery(
>>>> DelegatingPreparedStatement.java:96)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.utils.db.GenericDaoBase.searchIncludingRemoved(
>>>> GenericDaoBase.java:415)
>>>>
>>>>>      ... 62 more
>>>>>> Caused by: java.io.EOFException: Can not read response from server.
>>>>>> Expected to read 4 bytes, read 0 bytes before connection was
>>>>>>
>>>>> unexpectedly
>>>>
>>>>> lost.
>>>>>>      ... 77 more
>>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,323 DEBUG [c.c.t.TemplateManagerImpl]
>>>>>> (Job-Executor-4:ctx-563bed9d ctx-ad0d1b9e) Failed to create
>>>>>> templatecom.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to
>>>>>>
>>>>> process
>>>>>
>>>>>> event
>>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,460 ERROR [c.c.a.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher]
>>>>>> (Job-Executor-4:ctx-563bed9d) Unexpected exception while executing
>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.template.CreateTemplateCmd
>>>>>> com.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to create
>>>>>> templatecom.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException: Failed to
>>>>>>
>>>>> process
>>>>>
>>>>>> event
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.template.TemplateManagerImpl.createPrivateTemplate(
>>>> TemplateManagerImpl.java:1405)
>>>>
>>>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(
>>>> DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:616)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.
>>>> invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:317)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.event.ActionEventInterceptor.invoke(
>>>> ActionEventInterceptor.java:50)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.
>>>> invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:91)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.
>>>> proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.
>>>> invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:204)
>>>>
>>>>>      at $Proxy158.createPrivateTemplate(Unknown Source)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.template.
>>>> CreateTemplateCmd.execute(CreateTemplateCmd.java:265)
>>>>
>>>>>      at com.cloud.api.ApiDispatcher.dispatch(ApiDispatcher.java:161)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJobInContext(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:109)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher$1.run(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:66)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  com.cloud.api.ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.runJob(
>>>> ApiAsyncJobDispatcher.java:63)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.framework.jobs.impl.AsyncJobManagerImpl$5.
>>>> runInContext(AsyncJobManagerImpl.java:509)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable$1.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:49)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.
>>>> DefaultManagedContext$1.call(DefaultManagedContext.java:56)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> callWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:103)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.impl.DefaultManagedContext.
>>>> runWithContext(DefaultManagedContext.java:53)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.managed.context.ManagedContextRunnable.run(
>>>> ManagedContextRunnable.java:46)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>> java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.
>>>>>> call(Executors.java:471)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>> java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(FutureTask.java:334)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:166)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1110)
>>>>
>>>>>      at
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(
>>>> ThreadPoolExecutor.java:603)
>>>>
>>>>>      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:679)
>>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,464 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>>>>>> (Job-Executor-4:ctx-563bed9d) Complete async job-439, jobStatus:
>>>>>>
>>>>> FAILED,
>>>>
>>>>> resultCode: 530, result:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  org.apache.cloudstack.api.response.ExceptionResponse/
>>>> null/{"uuidList":[],"errorcode":530,"errortext":"Failed
>>>>
>>>>> to create templatecom.cloud.utils.exception.CloudRuntimeException:
>>>>>>
>>>>> Failed
>>>>
>>>>> to process event"}
>>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,543 DEBUG [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobManagerImpl]
>>>>>> (Job-Executor-4:ctx-563bed9d) Done executing
>>>>>> org.apache.cloudstack.api.command.user.template.CreateTemplateCmd for
>>>>>> job-439
>>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,594 INFO  [o.a.c.f.j.i.AsyncJobMonitor]
>>>>>> (Job-Executor-4:ctx-563bed9d) Remove job-439 from job monitoring
>>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,839 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>> (catalina-exec-10:ctx-9fe4fa22) ===START===  192.168.160.191 -- GET
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  command=queryAsyncJobResult&jobId=4b904973-4cfb-4aa9-bcc9-
>>>> 16428d2d02e0&response=json&sessionkey=xoO20Yi%2B%
>>>> 2FGoLCRCprdi4C9Bpcto%3D&_=1404294767825
>>>>
>>>>> 2014-07-02 15:22:47,970 DEBUG [c.c.a.ApiServlet]
>>>>>> (catalina-exec-10:ctx-9fe4fa22 ctx-c8470a57) ===END===
>>>>>>  192.168.160.191
>>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>>
>>>>>> GET
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  command=queryAsyncJobResult&jobId=4b904973-4cfb-4aa9-bcc9-
>>>> 16428d2d02e0&response=json&sessionkey=xoO20Yi%2B%2FGoLCRCprdi4C9Bpcto
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Regards,
>>>>>> Tejas
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> *Jeff Hair*
>>>> Core Systems Developer
>>>>
>>>> Tel: (+354) 415 0200
>>>> jeff@greenqloud.com
>>>> www.greenqloud.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message