cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Hollman Enciso R." <hollman.enc...@gmail.com>
Subject Help with CloudStack using Local Storage
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 16:42:06 GMT
Hello all.

I need to install a new instance of cloudstack for my developers. So I have
a small infrastructure (1 hypervisor and 2 VM (nfs and management server))

I installed the management server and deployed the zone ok using primary
and secondary storage on the same VM (NFS) but i haven't enought memory.
so. i wanna know how can i deploy my zone using the local storage of the
hypervisor as a primary storage to run the proxy, SSVM and the client
instances?

Any reference or manual?

thanks a lot

--