cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From "Hollman Enciso R." <hollman.enc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with CloudStack using Local Storage
Date Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:35:18 GMT
On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM, Ian Duffy <ian@ianduffy.ie> wrote:

> Hi Hollman,
>
> To bring up your system vms on a hypervisor with primary storage supplied
> by local storage you will need to change the Global settings option
> for system.vm.use.local.storage to be true.
>
> You will need to create new service offerings and disk offerings as
> required to enable local storage to be used on user brought up vms.
>
> Hope this helps

Thanks for answer.

I changed the option in global settings system.vm.use.local.storage to true.

Now. the system offering System Offering For Secondary Storage VM and
System Offering For Console Proxy said that the Storage Type are local
But. they use the Small instance Compute offering that are shared storage
type and it's impossible to change it.

So. i created a new service offering with local storage. but now. How can I
define that the Secondary Storage VM and the Console Proxy use this service
offering?

In general. how can I change the default service offering for this VMM's ?

--
Hollman Eduardo Enciso R.
http://algolibre.com