cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Deepak Yadav <deepak....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to fetch Active Directory Users Information !
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 05:08:22 GMT
I am able to connect both the port from Cloud Server :  389, 3268.

Still I am not getting any data after removing
ldap.search.group.principle  from Global Settings.

I am not able to connect this web URL from my cloud system because this
8096 port is not running on my system, When I use my default port 8080 I am
getting error " Unable to verify the user credential and or/ request
Signature.

And As i know that I am not using any encryption on my system so please let
me know how can disable and share u required log !

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com

--
Thanks & Regards
Deepak Yadav