cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Deepak Yadav <deepak....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unable to fetch Active Directory Users Information !
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 05:50:25 GMT
I am getting this out put while executing Api call.

http://localhost:8096/client/api?command=listLdapUsers&listtype=new&response=json&apiKey=bzujkgpBXBoQGQgBf1948nCK3pparYHoYzbStJeGb4LNOCpcYU9OeZlPXNisYAZO7ceF6wSbaD13x45CfZPVgw&signature=TXgt_exc6VMMvjAMYkcrmyP9LfF9URejJbK0RB5IqP6UQ8ngOESmdEjAPNTgBaDUF9BxcPHJ-Nr4AUw0knZbNg

OUTPUT :

{ "ldapuserresponse" : { } }

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:54 AM, Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karuturi@citrix.com

--