cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Mike Tutkowski <mike.tutkow...@solidfire.com>
Subject Re: End user portal
Date Sat, 12 Jul 2014 06:25:45 GMT
Well, one of the GUI people might be able to answer this better, but I was
under the impression each tab on the left-hand side of the GUI is a
separate GUI plug-in and, as such, can be configured to be "in" or "out" of
the GUI fairly easily (kind of like how it works if you log in as an admin
and see more of those tabs than a user would).

I've CCed a couple GUI people.

--
*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com