cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Ian Marshall <...@itlhosting.co.uk>
Subject Re: cloudstack 4.4 release date
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 07:11:55 GMT
Hi Daan

Thanks for the replay, as I haven't used CS yet except looked at
documentation, I am not sure if I have the knowledge to build this from
scratcch, so think I might stay with idea od deploying CS4.3 to our
testbed, but this is planned for the end of July, so hopefully the packages
for the 4.4 release might be available by then.

regards
Ian

Regards
Ian