cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From tauf_786 <tauf_...@hotmail.com>
Subject Fwd: CloudStack 4.3 error while addin device
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 05:50:13 GMT

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S5

-------- Original message --------
From: taufique shaikh <tauf_786@hotmail.com>
Date: 04/07/2014  15:19  (GMT+05:30)
To: Vihar <vih1310@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: CloudStack 4.3 error while addin device

Please check attach log file as required, look forward to hear from you soon..!

Thank you.

Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2014 02:39:25 +0530
From: vih1310@gmail.com
To: tauf_786@hotmail.com

HI

You can see the log files under /var/log/cloudstack/management/management-server.log. The
logs can be copied to your desktop by using WinSCP.
Once you have collected the log files you can attach the same in email.

Regards
Vihar K