cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Reátegui <create...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack re-install/migrate
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2014 05:42:58 GMT
I have managed to do an upgrade to 4.3 and am reconsidering the path below.

The docs say that the awsapi only works in a fresh install of ACS.  Is this correct?  Is there
any way (I’m ok with editing the DB) to get it to work on an upgraded install?  Anyone done
this?

thanks,
Carlos

On Jul 1, 2014, at 6:36 PM, Carlos Reategui <creategui@gmail.com> wrote:

> Given the issues I am having looks like my best option is going to be to redeploy my
Cloudstack install.  I am looking for best practices for migrating an existing deployment.