cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Timothy Lothering <tlother...@datacentrix.co.za>
Subject Splitting Public IP Range in Advanced Networking Model
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 09:08:15 GMT
Hi All,

Does anyone know a safe way to split the Public IP Range allocated to a Zone? The Zone already
contains live Instances/Networks, I am unable to delete the Public range and re-create it.

Is it safe to change the range in the SQL DB and restart the Management Servers? Or is there
a better way of doing this?

Lastly - If we could possibly add an option to shrink/grow the existing range from the UI,
that would be great!

Kind Regards,

Timothy
Timothy Lothering
Solutions Architect
Managed Services

T: +27877415535
F: +27877415100
C: +27824904099
E: tlothering@datacentrix.co.za

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Everything in this e-mail and any attachments relating to the official business of Datacentrix
Holdings Ltd. and its subsidiaries
('Datacentrix') is proprietary to Datacentrix. It is confidential, legally privileged and
protected by law. Datacentrix does not
own and endorse any other content. Views and opinions are those of the sender unless clearly
stated as being that of Datacentrix.
The person addressed in the e-mail is the sole authorised recipient. Please notify the sender
immediately if it has unintentionally
reached you and do not read, disclose or use the content in any way. Datacentrix cannot assure
that the integrity of this communication
has been maintained nor that it is free of errors, virus, interception or interference