cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajesh Battala <rajesh.batt...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Changing disk offering for existing volumes
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 09:57:22 GMT
Root volume resize is not yet supported.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrei Mikhailovsky [mailto:andrei@arhont.com]
Sent: Friday, July 18, 2014 1:36 AM
To: users@cloudstack.apache.org
Subject: Re: Changing disk offering for existing volumes

Alena,

Thanks, I didn't realise that the Resize option does allow one to change the disk offering
and not simply the size of the volume. However, this option doesn't work for the root volumes.
I guess db hacking is needed here.

Cheers

--
Andrei Mikhailovsky
Director

Web: http://www.arhont.com
http://www.wi-foo.com
Tel: +44 (0)870 4431337
Fax: +44 (0)208 429 3111
PGP: Key ID - 0x2B3438DE
PGP: Server - keyserver.pgp.com

DISCLAIMER

The information contained in this email is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom
it is addressed and may be confidential or contain legally privileged information. If you
are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any perusal, use, distribution,
copying or disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please
immediately advise us by return email at andrei@arhont.com and delete and purge the email
and any attachments without making a copy.