cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Yesid Mora <ym...@o4it.com>
Subject RE: Template Default SystemVM
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 13:01:11 GMT
Hello, yes I check secondary storage and I see the template but the path in the template is

/template/tmpl/1/NULL/"files for template"

Buti don’t know why the folder is NULL, And I verify in the database but not register the
template not see the template, additionally yes I add the primary and secondary storage in
Cloudstack and state is good is UP

The output for file template.properties is

filename=47322085-b559-4f7c-ac67-5eb969042cff.ova
description=SystemVM Template
checksum=
hvm=false
size=314015744
ova=true
id=NULL
public=true
ova.filename=47322085-b559-4f7c-ac67-5eb969042cff.ova
uniquename=routing-NULL
ova.virtualsize=314015744
virtualsize=314015744
ova.size=314015744

thanks

Cordialmente,

Yesid Mora | Orchestration Engineer | O4IT
PBX: 251 Ext +57 (1) 423-5460 | Cel: 3124509565
 | Oficina 202 |
http://www.o4it.com | mailto:ymora@o4it.com