cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Sebastien Goasguen <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudstack 4.3.1
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 18:52:02 GMT

On Jul 22, 2014, at 1:41 PM, Xerex Bueno <xbueno@LPSIntegration.COM> wrote:

> One comment on 4.3.1, if you are planning to deploy Nexus1000v in a zone
> it currently fails on CloudPlatform 4.3.1 which from my understanding is
> what Cloudstack will release soon.

Numbers don't really mean anything. CloudStack and CloudPlatform are different.

CloudPlatform is based on CloudStack but the fact that CloudPlatform is at 4.3.1 does not
mean that it is the same than what CloudStack 4.3.1 will be.

If you now the cloudstack commit that fixes that Nexus1000v please tell me and I will make
sure it's in cloudstack 4.3.1.

> On 7/22/14, 8:41 AM, "Len Bellemore" <Len.Bellemore@ControlCircle.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Anyone know when the 4.3.1 release is due to come out?  I'm really
>> interested in the bugfix for listUsageRecords throwing a null pointer
>> exception:
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK-6472
>>
>> Thanks
>> Len
>>
>> ________________________________
>> IMPORTANT NOTICE. This electronic message contains information from
>> ControlCircle Ltd, which may be privileged or confidential. The
>> information is intended for use only by the individual(s) or entity named
>> above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
>> disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
>> information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
>> message in error, please notify me by telephone or email (to the number
>> or email address above) immediately. Activity and use of the
>> ControlCircle e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective
>> operation and for other lawful business purposes. Communications using
>> this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure
>> effective operation and for other lawful business purposes

> This document is PROPRIETARY and CONFIDENTIAL and may not be duplicated, redistributed,
or displayed to any other party without the expressed written permission of LPS Integration,
Inc. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error, please destroy
the email and contact the LPS Integration Security Officer at 866-577-2902 (Phone), 615-349-9009
(Fax) or 230 Great Circle Rd. Suite 218 Nashville, TN 37228 (US Mail)