cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Unable to fetch Active Directory Users Information !
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 07:19:31 GMT
-e param specifies the encryption type and the default is file. looks like it accepts only
file and web. i don’t know how to specify none there. (I use the dev mvn build and its always
disabled there)

ldap integration should work fine even with encryption enabled. if its just for sharing the
configuration values, can you put the screenshot somewhere and share the url?

if you want to disable encryption for different reasons, please start a new thread with correct
subject to attract others attention.

~Rajani