cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Jeff Moody <j...@fifthecho.com>
Subject Re: API CloudStack
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 17:49:04 GMT
No, there is no way to spawn multiple instances with a single
deployVirtualMachine API call, however, you can easily create a loop in
whatever language you are using to provision an arbitrary number of VMs
at once.

Ref:
https://cloudstack.apache.org/docs/api/apidocs-4.2/user/deployVirtualMachine.html