cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From ilya musayev <ilya.mailing.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InsufficientServerCapacityException - Unsure Why
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 20:16:39 GMT
Elliot,

When you see such an error - there usually a predecessor message that
says CloudStack checked for X, Y and Z and found no suitable resources
based on your configuration.

Put the logs on pastebin or some other site (strip out any private info
you dont want to share). I would also  recommend cloudstack 4.3.1 (which
is not officially out yet) but should come thru in the next several
weeks. Its latest stable release of CloudStack 4.3.0 - with latest bug
fixes.

I've put a build for folks who want to try it out until we complete
official release of ACS 4.3.1 process.

Unzip tgz and it should have required RPMs with both Open Source and
Non-Open Source modules.

http://www.cloudsand.com/cloudstack-4.3.0-1.tgz

Regards
ilya