cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Venkata Suneel Babu Mallela <sunee...@simplifydc.com>
Subject Failed to create Template from all child Snapshots
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 11:43:26 GMT
Hi All,

I tried to create a template from a volume snapshot and observed the following things.

1.       I'm able to create template from a snapshot which is not having child snapshots (Full
BackUp).

2.       But, unable to create a template from any child snapshots and I'm keep getting the
following error for all volumes.

" Failed to create templatejava.io.FileNotFoundException:
/mnt/SecStorage/7123f16b-4d6b-3dba-8554-2b71fdca8511/template/tmpl/58/482/template.properties
(No such file or directory) "

Please help me how to resolve this.

Thank you,
Suneel Mallela