cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Andrei Mikhailovsky <and...@arhont.com>
Subject Success stories of upgrading to 4.4
Date Sat, 26 Jul 2014 19:39:20 GMT
Hello guys,

First of all, congratulations to everyone who has made the 4.4 release happen. Well done!!!

I was wondering if anyone could share their success stories of upgrading ACS to 4.4. In particular,
I am interested in KVM hypervisors, but I am sure others would love to know about xenserver
and vmware as well.

My last upgrade wasn't as smooth as one would have hoped and I had to revert back to using
4.2.1. Hopefully the issues were polished in 4.4 this time.

Cheers

Andrei