cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Len Bellemore <Len.Bellem...@ControlCircle.com>
Subject Cloudstack 4.3.1
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 13:41:21 GMT
Hi Guys,

Anyone know when the 4.3.1 release is due to come out?  I'm really interested in the bugfix
for listUsageRecords throwing a null pointer exception:

Thanks
Len

IMPORTANT NOTICE. This electronic message contains information from ControlCircle Ltd, which
may be privileged or confidential. The information is intended for use only by the individual(s)
or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure,
copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this electronic message in error, please notify me by telephone or email
(to the number or email address above) immediately. Activity and use of the ControlCircle
e-mail system is monitored to secure its effective operation and for other lawful business
purposes. Communications using this system will also be monitored and may be recorded to secure
effective operation and for other lawful business purposes