cloudstack-users mailing list archives

From Rajani Karuturi <Rajani.Karut...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: Unable to fetch Active Directory Users Information !
Date Mon, 07 Jul 2014 05:24:16 GMT
On port 8080, you should specify session key. Look for this api call and the output in firebug
when you are on the add ldap account dialog.

or you cloud use cloud monkey https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+cloudmonkey+CLI

to disable encryption, set db.cloud.encryption.type=none in db.properties.
you will have to redeploy database and do all the configuration again after this.

to share the config values, either copy paste the values from the ui or put the screenshot
somewhere and share the url.

~Rajani

On 07-Jul-2014, at 10:38 am, Deepak Yadav <deepak.x.u@gmail.com<mailto:deepak.x.u@gmail.com>>